Terms and Conditions.
1. Descriptions shown in brochures, web site representation, and advertisements are correct at the time of going to press, errors and omissions excepted. They are liable to alteration at any time without notice.
2. Fees may be altered without notice. Prices will be those ruling at the date of the appointment. Any invoice query should be made in writing within ten days of the date of the invoice. There is no charge for VAT. Quotations and estimates if required remain current for one month.
3. All accounts are payable within four weeks of invoice date. Any invoice not paid in full by the due date shall attract interest payments. These will accrue from the due date at the rate of 5% per month.
4. Any cancellation for an appointment must be made within 48 hours, if there is a late cancellation then a fee will be charged.
5. There is no liability for the loss or failure of delivery of any fax, text, ansaphone recording or email transmission. Dean Hart operates within a Green Policy, therefore email is the preferred communication process.
6. Additional equipment, goods or supplements may be recommended as an addition to suggested treatment protocols, these are to be clearly noted on the invoice and subject to additional fees above the consultation charges. The provision for the supply of supplements is such as not to exploit the client for any personal commercial gain.
7. There is no liability for delay in dispatch or delivery of any products or supplements.
8. Orders for good may be cancelled only with a request made in writing. Orders for goods made to special order cannot be cancelled and will be charged for.
9. All orders over £100 will be delivered free within 10 miles. Elsewhere, carriage may be charged in addition to the quoted price if delivery is requested.
10. Shortage of goods or damage must be notified by telephone within 3 days of delivery and confirmed in writing within 7 days of delivery or no claim can be accepted. Delivery of obviously damaged goods must be refused. Damaged goods must be retained for inspection.
11. Liability cannot be accepted for non-delivery of goods if written notification is not received within 10 days of the date of the invoice.
12. No liability is accepted for any consequential loss or damage of personal items when lost during a behavioural consultation whatsoever, however caused
13. Acceptance of goods implies acceptance of these conditions. These conditions may not be varied except in writing by Dean Hart or one of his representatives.
14. In some circumstances the clinic may cancel an appointment without notice or compensation (sufficient notice will normally be given to avoid disruption). Such circumstances would include inability to obtain assistance, stooge dogs, equipment and supplies, strikes, lockouts and other forms of industrial action or dispute, fire, flood, drought, weather conditions, war civil disturbance, act of god or any other cause beyond our control making it impossible for us to fulfill the appointment.
15. Until they are paid for, we reserve the title in goods supplied.
16. All consultation fees are subject to these terms and conditions. The final cost of consultation may be subject to fluctuation if there is any excessive amount of client time requested or not normally accepted as per guide times given on the consultation page. If any behavioural work is more complex than first diagnosed additional consultations may be required for a full and more detailed assessment treatment plan.
17. There are no promises, guarantees or liabilities accepted for the level of success.
18. There are no liabilities accepted where the client fails to implement the suggested treatment plan or fails to discuss any issues of concern within one week of receiving the diagnosis, reasoning and suggested treatment plan following consultation.
19. The production of a full behavioural report may take up to four weeks to be delivered in any format to the client, and while every effort is made to ensure a swift delivery before this time scale, it cannot be guaranteed.